Hello everyone 👋
So I’ll be 23 years in a few days yippee💃💃 and I thought to bring out a post about 23 things I’ve learnt in 23 years of living 😁 I really don’t know how this post is going to turn out but I’m really going to try and be as open and practical as possible,so join me and let’s delve into this together:
1. Man at His best cannot direct his ways 😤,you need God!!
2. You need someone that has gone far in this life to also show you the right path…you need fathers and mentors,it makes everything easier and prevents a lots of errors. Look for them!
3. Your parents have gone ahead of you,listen to them especially if they are believers,they know better and want the best for you.
4. You need godly friends and associations,you were not created to live this life on your own,have godly associations with similar opinions as you.
5. In the multitude of counsel,there is safety. Before you make decisions ,try and talk to a couple of trusted people, it will keep you safe.
6. You don’t need to rush about anything, take your time and know what God is saying concerning every situation.
7. Consistency is key 🔑 Living a life of consistency brings results, try it out☺
8. Always be thankful. It is very important to live a life of gratitude, great things happen to those that are grateful and appreciative in life and I’ve seen this to be true 👍
9. Don’t murmur,avoid grumbling,don’t complain. If at all you are still going to end up helping out,why complain then in the first place 🤷♀️,it doesn’t change anything and God hates it!
10. Be intentional,do things on purpose, be deliberate,don’t just do anything you feel like doing ,don’t just live your life how you feel like living, even God was intentional in creating you,life your life on purpose!
11. Never stop learning. Heard of the quote:the day you stop learning you strat dying? It’s true, as far as you are living ,you owe this to yourself and the people around you. Learn something daily no matter how small it is,learn from people,learn from events and happenings you face everyday.
12.Always be Joyful…rejoice forevermore, ever wondered why even when Paul was in prison, his letter to the church in phillipians was rejoice always, it’s because your Joy is not based on what is happening around you,it is based on the fact that God loves you no matter what you are facing ,so always keep that smile on your face,you deserve it!
13. You are responsible for you, no one else is. You see that dress you want to wear, wear it,the post you want to post,post it ,the food you want to eat,eat it;as far as you do not sin,do it anyways.
14. Life is short,Always be kind to people,you never can tell who you are helping and how the kindness you show today can come back to you in multiple folds tomorrow.
15. First impression do matters, be friendly🤗 so true!!
16. Be bold,be courageous, it will make people even trust you more.
17. Be respectul,be courteous, it will make people like you more and you never can tell who is watching you.
18. Dare to believe, be positive. Always try to surround yourself with positive people even in negative circumstances, be an optimistic person, learn to trust God,be a faith filled person, it will take you far in life.
19. Be faithful even in the little things. No matter how little you think you are or you think you have, if you want God to take you far ,you really need this one, be faithful where you are at.
20. Be a family person, have time for your family, create time ,always be there for them, you were put in that family for a reason and they are the ones who will love you at all times no matter what you face or what you do,so treasure them.
21. Learn to tolerate people, nothing lasts for ever not even people.
22. Be a student of the word, I really tell you this ,it is how much of the word of God that you have in you that will take you far in life irrespective of what you face ,know the word for yourself,study the scriptures for yourself, it will save you a lot of stress.
23. Be prayerful! This is the last one I’m writing but definitely the most important, because I have come to understand that life is spiritual,nothing just happens,whatever happens to you has been decided already in the realm of the spirit, so learn to change things through prayers.
I really hope this blessed you,please let me know how it did.
Till next time,thank you for reading 🤗